Monday 20 July 2009

Hi everyone!

I know that Polish language isn't so popular like other languages but many people want to learn Polish. I know that learning a language for many students causes difficulties. Where does it come from? Of course, it is connected with bad methods of learning languages. That is why a lot of learners resign from studying foreign languages like Polish. Here I want to show you how to learn Polish. It would be also possible to use my clues for other languages. When I write this blog I practice my English and I am very happy of it. You also should be happy of your language learning becasue your motivation is really important. I hope that you will enjoy my posts and other stuff which I am going to place here. I am open to your questions and advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment